Over the past 18 months, corporations have increasingly mandated more stringent information security requirements for outside counsel. This often means more time spent responding to client requests and RFPs. Today several firms are leveraging the ISO 27001 standard as a strategic response.
- Business Drivers - Why are law firms investing in ISO27001?
- Value - What is the true value and is it worth the effort?
- Accreditation Process - What strategies are firms pursuing, is accreditation needed?
- Lessons and Best Practices - What technical, business and other considerations can peer firms benefit from in their own thinking?
- Information Risk Management Options - What tools are being deployed to respond to the new challenges?