Facing the need to effectively manage litigation holds, law firms are increasingly replacing legacy approaches with structured, managed and automated systems. That’s because ad hoc and “manage-by-spreadsheet” hold processes don’t always provide suitable audit trails and create significant administrative burdens for risk staff, IT and lawyers. Those burdens include managing notifications, securing documents subject to holds and tracking details in a consistent and defensible manner.
Speakers will review litigation hold requirements and methods for implementing effective litigation holds, addressing topics including:
- Understanding litigation hold requirements
- When to place a litigation hold
- What information is affected
- Managing litigation holds
- Technology solutions
- Crystal Adkins, Associate General Counsel, Holland & Knight
- Dana Moore, Information Governance Compliance Manager, Foley & Lardner
- Mark Lagodinski, Director of Records Management, Sidley Austin
- Brian Lynch, Director, Risk Practice Group, IntApp
Time: 8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / 4pm GMT
Duration: 75 minutes
CLE CREDIT: As a certified as a CLE approved educator by the State Bar of California, we are able to provide certificates to attendees upon request. (Attendees are responsible for confirming CLE reciprocity in their particular jurisdiction, but we are happy to provide any additional information you need to receive credit outside of California.)
Attendance is by invitation only. For more information, please contact: email@example.com.