- Guest speaker Heather McCallum, former Head of Risk & Compliance at Allen & Overy, will overview the challenges firms face in managing terms of business in client RFPs, outside counsel guidelines & questionnaires, and suggested best practices to negotiate terms and achieve firm-wide compliance.
- A panel of experts from leading firms will debate staffing models for new business inception and conflicts management, weighing up the benefits and setbacks of managing conflicts centrally, and complying with requirements across jurisdictions.
- Intapp experts will then showcase Intapp Open & Intapp Wall Builder, fresh approaches to simplifying and streamlining new business acceptance, and securing client information.
Set for September 10th, the Jersey session will cover moderate a general forum on topics of interest, enabling risk, IT and related professionals to connect in a collaborative environment and gain insights on:
- Strategies for negotiating terms of business in client Request For Proposals
- Increasing expectations around achieving, managing, and positively demonstrating appropriate controls around client confidentiality and information security
- Achieving firm-wide compliance
- Demonstration of Intapp business acceptance and information barriers software
Attendance is by invitation only and is limited to qualified law firms and personnel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.