This is a critical risk issue we've covered several times. (Probably most colorfully in noting a talk by a former law firm GC who described onerous client guidelines as "Bombs Waiting in Our Files")
With clients issuing increasingly stringent guidelines, it’s critical that firms take their compliance responsibilities seriously. This simple fact is the bedrock of the client-firm relationship – and a key ingredient to delivering client success.
But keeping up with every rule and condition across multiple clients and matters can create significant overhead for lawyers and staff — which translates to real risk.
- Date: Tuesday, March 8th
- Time: 9 am PST / 12 pm EST
- Registration: Limited to select firms. Please email Lea Schweitzer for more information.
Intapp Open now provides a structured approach for storing, indexing and enforcing client mandates and other firm requirements, including outside counsel guidelines, engagement letters, and other internal requirements and standards. These capabilities are available integrated with the Intapp Open for business acceptance (intake + conflicts), or as a standalone product.
Pat Archbold, head of Intapp’s risk practice, and Grace Camoglu, Senior Product Manager will provide an introduction to Intapp Open for terms of business management and discuss how firms are using the software to achieve their strategic goals.
- Centralization and management of client obligations
- Visibility and cross-functional access to client terms
- Terms enforcement
- Capture and categorize client terms
- Provide transparency and accessibility
- Enforce requirements during matter execution
- Integrate with key firm systems
- Report on and analyze client commitments
- Effectively comply with client rules
- Deliver a superior client service experience
- Retain and expand business relationships
- Improve profitability
- Gain a competitive advantage