- "FileTrail, a leader in information records management software for the enterprise, announces Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP has signed a multiyear contract. A large-scale, South Carolina-based law firm, Nelson Mullins will deploy FileTrail to manage its physical records and its information governance policies, as well as retention and disposition workflows for both electronic and physical records."
- "According to John Churchill, Nelson Mullins’ Records Department Manager: 'Our team did a lot of research to find a records management solution to replace LegalKey, which isn’t fully supported anymore. We needed to move to something that was more dynamic and specifically designed to meet the needs of a large law firm. FileTrail really fit the bill.'"
- "With 17 offices and over 500 attorneys, Nelson Mullins explored several possible records management options to make sure that its next solution aligned with its software needs: 'After evaluating numerous solutions, we kept coming back to FileTrail. In addition to its focus on law firms, what really made it stand out from the competition was its integration with NetDocuments. While other records management solutions were only in the process of developing that functionality, FileTrail has a longtime relationship with NetDocuments. That integration was its biggest selling point. FileTrail’s interface is very similar to NetDocuments, which will make it easy to use right from the start,' said David Worth, CIO of Nelson Mullins."
- "Nelson Mullins worked closely with FileTrail to make sure the features and functionality met the law firm’s specific needs. InOutsource, a trusted information governance consulting company, is handling the implementation of FileTrail."
- “FileTrail is the best choice for law firms looking to move to a new platform. Our solution uses the latest technology, can integrate with leading document management systems in the legal space and has a variety of unmatched information governance features. Other records management systems depend on older technology that still requires desktop installation and has little depth in terms of integrating with information governance requirements. You need to look at FileTrail before you replace your current old system with another old system,” said Darrell Mervau, president of FileTrail.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP Selects FileTrail for Its New Records Management Solution" --
Posted by Dan Bressler at 7:38 AM