- Date: Thursday, March 19th
- Time: 9 am PST / 12 pm EST
- Registration: Limited to select firms and partners. Please email Lea Schweitzer for more information.
Improving business acceptance can deliver significant value to law firms – including better financial performance, improved client service, reduced risk, and increased lawyer satisfaction.
But, while the benefits are substantial, getting key stakeholders to agree to investing in change is not always easy. In this session, speakers from three Intapp Open clients will discuss how they successfully made the case within their firms, covering topics including:
- Why their firms decided to make the investment in enhancing New Business Acceptance
- Why treating intake and conflicts in an integrated manner made sense for them
- Strategies and approaches they took to make the business case internally and secure buy-in
- The impact on lawyer efficiency and return on their investment in Intapp Open
- Evaluating new business in terms of profitability
- Managing both financial and professional risk
- Enhancing engagement letter management
- Streamlining intake & conflicts for faster matter opening